Request a Speaker
Authors John Kriesel and Jim Kosmo are available to speak at public and private events.
Jim will contact you to discuss requirements and scheduling. You also may contact Jim at jim@StillStandingStory.com
- Host is required to cover all travel expenses (food, housing, transportation and speaker fees) for events outside of the St. Paul/Minneapolis metropolitan area.
- A wireless, hand-held microphone is preferred, but we will adapt to your system.
- John does not require A/V equipment, but Jim will use a projector when he speaks alone. Jim will bring a projector, but we ask that you provide a screen and access to a sound system.
- One 6-foot table with two chairs will be needed for book signings following the event.
|John Kriesel||$1,650 to $3,300||$1,650 to 5,500|
|Jim Kosmo||$200 to $750||$250 to $1,000|
- Schools may be exempt from the fee.
- If the fee is an impediment, please contact us and we may be able to assist with obtaining a sponsor. Also, as a Rotarian, Jim is available to speak to Rotary Clubs without a fee as long as he is given an opportunity to sell books.
- Fees for events outside the Twin Cities area will be determined based on distance and time required.
John and Jim will sign and personalize books following your event. Individual purchase price is $19.95; we will pay the sales tax to keep the price below $20, except for credit card purchases.
Many groups wish to purchase books in advance. A discounted price of $15 is available for advance purchase of 40 to 99 books, $12 for 100 more books.
CONTACT: Jim Kosmo at jim@StillStandingStory.com or 612-281-0349